News

A take on Insurgency Ranked MM

Mon 4th May 2015 - 6:22am : General : Gaming

I know, I know, I know. All I talk about is how much I want this, but come on! Can the dev's really keep stringing me along?

With the new addition of competitive to match making in the starting menu of insurgency, we all know what is coming next. RANKED! Pretty much the entire reason why Counter Strike is so huge, other than the arcade feel and unique play-style it offers to people who play it. It's literally the most addicting thing since oreos and meth.

Ok now, but for real... DEVS! Add this into the game. Can you imagine how many people would make the switch from whatever FPS they are playing on pc. With an already substantial community, Insurgency will just take off in my opinion.

So with that being said, lets talk about what we would want. Do we want a CS:GO ranking system? I would love to see something similar, and I know NWI is a one of a kind with its style of releasing new content so I am beyond excited for ranked to be inputed. List in the comments below what you would see being added by the devs. They definitely like to take a little different approach than most companies.

Arkhaist

Arkhaist

Zac Sinks

Your Comments

• Mon 26th Oct 2020 - 1:29pm

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! love quotes

• Thu 21st Nov 2019 - 5:15pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: 'Maven Pro', Arial; text-decoration-line: underline; text-decoration-skip-ink: none; color: #0da9ef;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;https://7wynhoki.com/&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:277059,&quot;3&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0},&quot;4&quot;:[null,2,16777215],&quot;9&quot;:0,&quot;12&quot;:0,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,895471],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;\\&quot;Maven Pro\\&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11,&quot;21&quot;:1}">https://7wynhoki.com/ A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one

• Thu 21st Nov 2019 - 5:14pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14466,&quot;4&quot;:[null,2,16777215],&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,0],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one [url=https://7wynhoki.com/]Situs Slot Online Indonesia[/url]

• Thu 21st Nov 2019 - 5:13pm

Situs Slot Online Indonesia A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one

• Sun 17th Nov 2019 - 7:37am

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What\\&quot;s more, i\\&quot;m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14752,&quot;8&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;11&quot;:0,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,0],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What"s more, i"m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things http://pknewspapers.com/pakistan/urdu/family-magzine.html

• Sun 17th Nov 2019 - 7:36am

Famliy Magzine

• Sun 17th Nov 2019 - 7:35am

<td style="border-right-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; padding: 2px 3px; vertical-align: bottom; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 11pt;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What\\&quot;s more, i\\&quot;m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things&quot;}">I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What"s more, i"m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things <td style="border-right-color: transparent; overflow: visible; padding: 2px 0px; vertical-align: bottom;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;&lt;a href=\\&quot;http://pknewspapers.com/pakistan/urdu/family-magzine.html\\&quot;&gt;Famliy Magzine&lt;/a&gt;&quot;}">
  • Sun 17th Nov 2019 - 7:35am

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What\\&quot;s more, i\\&quot;m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14752,&quot;8&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;11&quot;:0,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,0],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What"s more, i"m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things <a href="http://pknewspapers.com/pakistan/urdu/family-magzine.html">Famliy Magzine</a>

• Sun 17th Nov 2019 - 7:34am

[url=http://pknewspapers.com/pakistan/urdu/family-magzine.html]Famliy Magzine[/url]

• Sun 17th Nov 2019 - 7:32am

Famliy Magzine

• Thu 7th Mar 2019 - 3:49pm

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. :)

• Tue 5th Mar 2019 - 8:32am

>You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! 8th class result 2019 lahore board

• Mon 4th Mar 2019 - 11:36am

>Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.8th class date sheet 2018 gujranwala board

• Thu 21st Feb 2019 - 8:56am

>The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.  https://www.imagecleanup.com/

• Wed 20th Feb 2019 - 11:06am

>Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. iron on patches

• Wed 20th Feb 2019 - 7:25am

>Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.scotoutfits.com

• Mon 18th Feb 2019 - 7:46am

• Sat 16th Feb 2019 - 12:26pm

>There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made.hotel prices in hawaii

• Sat 2nd Feb 2019 - 9:54am

You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!guesthouse booking in spings

• Fri 1st Feb 2019 - 2:08am
    That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more.

Please register or login to post comments