Forums

TopicWhy choose DID services for forwarding business calls?

• Thu 12th Sep 2019 - 11:18am

DID stands for Direct Inward Dialing, it's a unique number for individual phone number providers. This is the simplest and profitable way to make and receive calls to grow the business as they are very essential for both business and commercial phone services. IQ Telecom provides various DID service providers that provide the best solution to customers, they have all the functionality to make calls, such as call forwarding, call diversion and many more.

• Thu 12th Sep 2019 - 12:17pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14466,&quot;4&quot;:[null,2,16777215],&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:[null,2,0],&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!  Hotmail.com

Please register or login to post forum replies