Forums

Topic3 Easy to Use Bass Fishing Tips

• Thu 12th Mar 2020 - 7:23am

If you want to know how to catch largemouth bass this article is for you. I'm going to provide you with 3 easy to use bass fishing tips. These tips are being listed in no particular order and will help any bass fisherman catch more fish. If these tips seem simplistic, that's because they are. My fishing mentor taught me many years ago that when it comes to fishing the simplest things are often the most effective.

best baitcasting reel for the money As anglers we tend to "over think" fishing to the point that we become much less effective anglers. The simplest things are often the most effective, and these bass fishing tips are no different. Add these 3 easy to use tips to your bass fishing inventory, and you will begin catching more bass, I promise you that. These tips have been working for me for more than twenty five years, and I know they will do the same for you.

• Don't Use Line That's Too Heavy - Many bass anglers make the mistake of using fishing line that's much too heavy, and it costs them bites. The guys we watch on television are catching bass for a living, and thus want to get bass into the boat as quickly as possible. Many times this means that they use heavy fishing line. Using really heavy line isn't necessary for the average bass angler in most situations. Keep in mind that the "pound test" of the fishing line is the amount of dead weight that line will hold before breaking. So ten pound test will hold ten pounds of dead weight before breaking. How many 10 pound largemouth bass have you caught recently? Plus you've got the action of the rod and the drag of the reel to take pressure off of your fishing line. My point is just make sure that you're not using fishing line that's too heavy.
    • Wash Your Hands - Largemouth bass have very sensitive noses and if they detect unnatural scents they are much less apt to bite your offering. This is why making sure that your hands are free of unnatural scents is so important. This can be accomplished by using odor neutralizing soap to wash your hands or by spraying a fish attracting scent onto your bait/bass fishing lure. Clean your hands of unnatural scents and you will get more bites it's as simple as that.
    • Use Realistic Baits - If you want to know how to catch largemouth bass, one of the answers is to use fishing lures that are as realistic as possible. The more that your bait looks like what the bass normally eat, the better off you are. This is why using realistic baits is so important. Rapala and Yo-Zuri makes some very realistic fishing lures. One of the most realistic bass fishing lures that I've ever used is the KickTail Minnow. This lure looks as much like a live Shad as a fishing lure possibly could.
  • Tue 5th May 2020 - 6:46am

Many people are fond of using sites that contain no advantages or information, but people who are using https://de.altocompresspdf.com/  are getting privilege as their PDF is being edited in jsut few clicks.

• Wed 6th May 2020 - 7:35pm

TS Ded 2nd year hall tickets 2020-2021 download 2018-20 batch :TS D.Ed Second Year Exams hall ticket 2020 is released soon, BSE Telangana D.Ed Exams hallticket,TS D.Ed second year exams hall tickets 2020 TS D.Ed 2nd Year exam hall tickets 2020 available on Board website. Telangana D.Ed Second Year Public Exams hall ticket, D.Ed 2018-20 Batch hall tickets, Telangana DEd Second Year 2020 Annual Exams hall ticket for Regular and Backlog Batch are given through this article.

• Sat 13th Jun 2020 - 9:25am

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:15233,&quot;3&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;11&quot;:0,&quot;12&quot;:0,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri, sans-serif&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.먹튀검증

• Thu 2nd Jul 2020 - 8:01pm

VAT stands for Value Added Tax. It’s a tax that VAT-registered traders in the EU add to the price of the goods they sell, and pass on to the national tax authorities when they file their tax returns.

If you sell goods in any EU country, it’s likely you may be required to register for Value Added Tax (VAT) in each country you sell in.

In these days Amazon UK VAT is very popular. Remember: it’s the responsibility of each Amazon seller to ensure they are VAT-compliant and you should seek professional advice if you are unsure of your obligations. For Amazon UK VAT Click here

• Sun 26th Jul 2020 - 1:45pm

President Donald Trump Supporters ‘Keep America Great‘. Trump is the best president of our time in the United States. Re-elect him by #MGMAVOTE 2020 and Eye on our Donald Trump 2020 shirts store. Exclusively affordable price on every Official Trump Shirt 2020 apparels – Made in USA. trump 2020 t shirt

• Sun 4th Oct 2020 - 10:57am

Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality. https://www.digitekprinting.com/coroplast-signs

Please register or login to post forum replies